So in this post, I recapped my progress in my #2014Goals. Most of those were in the fitness/wellness area. When I wrote my original post on #2014Goals, I included a section at the bottom of kind of random things I called "Project50". These are less important and really just things to do for fun. Here's the update:
- Take 50 Crossfit Classes UPDATE: Have taken 5 in 2014, so this is doable.
- Get rid of 50 things a month UPDATE: Tossed or Donated 50 items in January. Some were old electronics to the dump, the rest were books and clothes to goodwill (or the trashbin).
- Read 50 books UPDATE: Read 4 books in January:
- 50 Blog Entries UPDATE: So far so good on posting pace
- Complete another Photo Project, part 1: 50 days of iPhone photos UPDATE: none
- Complete another Photo Project, part 2: 50 days of DSLR photos UPDATE: none
Fire in the Hole, Elmore Leonard: as a fan of Justified, seemed like I needed to read this
Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Sophie Kinsella: as fluff as it sounds, first (only) Shopaholic book I'll read
The Supreme Macaroni Company, Adriana Trigiani: final book in a trilogy, didn't like it as much as others by a long shot
The Rosie Project, Graeme Simsion: great easy read, told in such a unique voice