Yep! Once again, I tend to think of February as the 'fresh start' to the new year. Work is just too busy in January and if anything that trend is getting worse. I mentioned it here in 2015 and here in 2012. So, now it's February and life is returning to normal.
In 2014, I used some pretty specific goals or resolutions and met or made good progress on most of them. I was less specific in 2015 and unsurprisingly ended the year feeling like I didn't accomplish as much. I definitely think writing down goals is important. January was so busy that I just haven't even had the time or focus to really reflect, but for sure these goals are on the list.
- Finally compete in the Ramblin Rose Raleigh triathlon, have already registered and have purchased a used bike (since I was without one after the hybrid was stolen at ECU)
- Possibly run another sprint triathlon in the summer
- Run another 5k (although I did run one on Thanksgiving) and finally run a 10k.
- Backpack with G (and hopefully both kids)
- Return to Bear Island in the Fall, for 2 nights this time
Here's to more adventures in 2016 that make me smile!